Introduction for Auroville. The Auroville Handbook is a valuable guide to the many varied activities that take place in Auroville, an emerging international township situated in the south of India.
The Auroville Handbook provides information on Auroville's:
• spiritual basis
• internal organisation
• services and working groups
• commercial units
• guest houses and visitor facilities
• afforestation and renewable energy activities
• village development activities
• International Centres abroad
• immediate neighbourhood (the villages and Pondicherry).
The Auroville Handbook also contains an up-to-date map of the Auroville Township area.
Softcover: 164 pages
Publisher: Prisma, Auroville
Product Dimensions: 14 x 21 cm